Monday, March 30, 2015

New Elske™ Branding Launched

New Elske™ Branding


ELSKE™ has a simple philosophy
to deliver an exclusive photographic experience and create luxurious photographic wall art

The creation of a new brand may seem like a simple task – create a logo and off you go…

Branding is MUCH more than the logo, it is the essence of the entire business.  We have created a consistent look and message throughout our digital and print media.

Why change?

The simple answer is that my schedule is very busy and I want my clients to get the very best service and products.

I therefore decided to do less commissions and deliver more to each client

Elske™ photography is here to deliver EXCLUSIVITY

·       Exclusive service – Elske™ Photography is 100% dedicated to you to ensure you are 100% happy with the images we make.  When you commission Elske™, you get my services for as long as you need me – 1 hour or 24 hours – you are the client.

·       Exclusive products – Elske™ Photography only use the very best photographic labs around the world to create luxurious photographic wall art.  All the products I offer to my clients are truly outstanding.

The main focus of Elske™ Photography is to deliver outstanding large format wall art to my clients.  I can also provide the images in other print formats as required by the client – let me know what you need.

Please check the new website at www.elske-photography.co.uk or

contact me directly at elske@elske-photography.co.uk


I would like to say a huge “Thank You” to Frank and Paul at The Wee Creative Company in Glasgow, Scotland 
www.weecreative.co.uk for all their help and creative assistance with the new Elske™ Photography branding.  They are an outstanding agency that I highly recommend to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment