Thursday, October 18, 2012

Shanghai - we love you!

It has been a little while since I posted any new stuff on my blog.  This has been down mainly to the amount of travelling around the globe I have been doing lately.

Here I share with you some of my favourite images from my shoot with Model Michelle Smith in Shanghai.

Our theme was "contrasts" and what better place to capture this than the old communist area of Shanghai.  The poverty was all around but the people are some of the most friendly I have ever met!

 
My favourite images from the shoot involved the interation of an old local man and Michelle (see below)

This image just sums up what I wanted to achieve on the shoot - total contrast.

The kids were also curious and wanted a bit of the action so we got them involved - with nice results!



Shanghai is one of my favourite places in the world and I encourage you to get over there and see what it is all about.  It is crazy busy, the food is "different" the taxis are to be experienced but you will love every minute!


No comments:

Post a Comment